- Exciting, lively Belgrade
- Enjoy sightseeing of Belgrade from the rivers
- Visit “Gibraltar on the Danube” – the monumental fortress Petrovaradin
- Explore baroque buildings, wine cellars and discover bermet wine in Sremski Karlovci
- Meet the Pearl of the Adriatic – the Bay of Kotor
- Visit one of the most beautiful cities in the Mediterranean – Dubrovnik
# Tour code: B1001-6
Departure city: Belgrade
Tour type: History, Culture
Balkan round trip: Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia
Services: Transfer from the airport to the hotel, sightseeing, driving on the Sava and Danube, dinner, overnight.
We present to you your vibrant, vibrant, exciting city of Belgrade, along with its dramatic history and geographical location. The starting point of the city tour, as well as the starting point of modern Belgrade is the beautiful Kalemegdan Park, Belgrade Fortress with fascinating remnants of historical layers (from prehistory, the closure of the 20th century), with mysterious atmospheres and legends, and dramatic clash of mountainous Balkans the confluence of the Sava into the Danube. Driving through the beautiful city of Belgrade, you would enjoy the scenes of the fascinating temple of St. Sava that dominates the panorama of Belgrade, the parliament building, the old and new palaces, Trerazije Square, Republic Square … The spirit of the city will be enjoyed and its citizens walk the pedestrian street Knez Mihajlova coffee in a relaxed atmosphere … Leisure time. Dinner in one of the restaurants with traditional cuisine. Overnight.
BELGRADE - FRUSKA GORA - SREMSKI KARLOVCI - PETROVARADIN - NOVI SAD - BELGRADE
Services: Breakfast, ride and trip to Fruška Gora, Sremski Karlovac, Petrovaradin and Novi Sad, wine tasting, lunch
From the Balkan Mountains, the road leads us to the Pannonian / Central European lowlands. About an hour’s drive from Belgrade, on the gentle slopes of the mountain Fruška Gora, there are many enchanting “corners” that can be seen and enjoyed. There are 17 Orthodox monasteries that testify to the history of the Serbian people during the Turkish occupation of Serbia, architecturally and artistically valuable and intriguing. We will meet one of them (Krušedol or Opovo or Grgetek). But this trip is not only history, tradition … but also self-enjoyment. Therefore, even the small town of Sremski Karlovci, right on the slopes of Fruška gora, is not to be missed: a charming town in the Baroque style, an intriguing “peace chapel” and a viticultural tradition with several fine wine cellars, in one of which we will test vines from this soil and climate, including the original grapevine bermet – which is on the Titanics wine list. We continue towards the city of Novi Sad, the second largest city in Serbia. One man remains open-eyed in front of a city that is so different from Belgrade (architecturally, historically, way of life, tradition …), weighing only 75 km. And as a crown, there is the mighty fortress of Petrovaradin, another great fortress on the river Danube. Lunch in one of the traditional fish restaurants in Novi Sad or on the so-called “farm”. Traditional households in this part of Serbia, known collectively as farmsteads, have turned into unique places that keep the traditional look enriched with new contents, among which we will experience a gastronomic holiday on a menu containing forgotten typical dishes from this region. Return to Belgrade. Overnight.
BELGRADE - TIVAT - KOTOR - BUDVA / MONTENEGRO
Services: Breakfast, transfer to the airport, flight to Montenegro, tour of the Bay of Kotor, lunch and dinner. Accommodation in a hotel.
One of the pearls that accepted the Bay of Kotor is the ancient city of Kotor, a city of merchants and famous sailors, which has so much to show and say about the simultaneous development and ties with the Republic of Venice, the influence, among other things, on the Russian Imperial Navy. It is on the UNESCO World Heritage List, thanks to its historical, ambient and architectural values. . Drive to the ancient city of Kotor. City walking tour with a licensed guide. Lunch in one of the restaurants with Mediterranean cuisine is something to appreciate. However, a further trip will take you to a hotel in the Budva resort. Accommodation. Dinner. Overnight.
BUDVA - DUBROVNIK / CROATIA - BUDVA
Services: Breakfast, full day trip to Dubrovnik, return to Budva, dinner, overnight.
In a short time, you will be amazed by the wonder of Dubrovnik. The city is surrounded by fortified walls two kilometers long, with several towers and bastions. Walking along this fortification, a view of the hall of the medieval city will open up, allowing you to see: Stradun, the main, longest and most important street; baroque palaces of rich merchants and shipowners, churches, fountains; red roofs with tails, harbor … Walking along Stradun and the surrounding streets, you will meet a cosmopolitan, but also some imaginary atmosphere typical of such crazy and traditional cities. Optional lunch or free time. Return to Budva. Dinner. Overnight.
BUDVA - TIVAT - BELGRADE
Services: Breakfast, transfer to Tivat airport. Flight to Belgrade, transfer to the hotel.
Free time for leisure or, if desired, cruising the Belgrade rivers, followed by dinner. Overnight.
Services: Breakfast. Transfer to the airport. Flight to the final destination.
What is included
Transport by bus or minibus, minivan/car (depending on the number of registered passengers)
2 nights on BB basis, one dinner in restaurants with traditional cuisine.
Licensed guide services in Serbian/English throughout the trip
Full day excursion on the second day: transportation, visit to one of the monasteries, Petrovaradin Fortress, Novi Sad, tour of the town of Sremski Karlovci, wine tasting, lunch on the “farm”
RT plane ticket Belgrade – Tivat – Belgrade
Transfer airport Tivat – hotel on the coast, tour of the city of Kotor, lunch in Kotor
2 nights in a hotel on the Adriatic coast based on HB.
Full day trip to Dubrovnik. Sightseeing of the city of Dubrovnik.
Transfer hotel – Tivat airport, hotel transfer Belgrade – airport.
Other costs not listed in the program
Alternative extra night in Belgrade
- The final choice of hotel depends on current availability. The tour operator reserves the right to change the hotel due to availability but guarantees the same category, quality of service, and similar location of the accommodation unit.
- The tour operator reserves the right to change the travel plan due to unexpectedly slow traffic at international borders. These changes will not affect the basic route plan.
- It is the responsibility of travelers to familiarize themselves with the visa requirements of all countries to which they travel or are in transit.
- This program is applied by the general travel conditions of the agency VIVALDI GROUP, which organizes the trip.
Terms and method of payment
- Your reservation will be confirmed by email, usually within one to two business days.
- Prices are per person
- Possibility of payment:
1. through an account as a natural or legal person,
2. by debit or credit card as a natural or legal person
- Immediately after booking, you will receive a confirmation of receipt of the reservation by e-mail.
- Within one to two working days of booking, we will send you a booking confirmation by e-mail.
- The voucher will be sent to you by e-mail as soon as the details of your reservation are confirmed or after we receive your additional requests. We will provide you with all the detailed information about your trip on the Voucher.
- Simply print your voucher and bring it with a valid photo ID on the day of the trip and show the Voucher to your travel guide. Please note that the Voucher is your proof of purchase.
- Your reservation on the site does not guarantee travel confirmation. Your reservation on the site initiates the booking confirmation process. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail within one or two working days.
- Prices may vary depending on availability. We reserve the right to adjust prices without prior notice.
- Please see our General Travel Conditions before booking.