- Take a look at the beauties of Šumadija and central Serbia
- Visit the royal complex of Oplenac
- Wine tasting in one of the many wineries near Topola
- Enjoy a walking tour of Arandjelovac and Bukovacka Banja
- Explore the Risovača Cave, the most famous Paleolithic settlement in Europe
# Tour code: S1005-1
Departure city: Belgrade
Tour type: History, Culture, Natural beauties
Sumadija tour: Takovo, Oplenac, Vinca
Services: Ride, tickets, guide,
Drive from Belgrade to Topola and Oplenac. Topola is the place where Karadjordje was elected the leader of the First Serbian Uprising against the Ottoman Empire in 1804. On the hill Oplenac, we visit an impressive church dedicated to St. George – the mausoleum. After visiting Oplenac, drive to the vineyards and wine cellars of the Royal Winery. Lunch break and wine tasting in one of the most famous wineries in Topola. Drive to Arandjelovac, located in the central part of Sumadija. The town of Arandjelovac is known for its springs of medicinal carbonated mineral water. It is the most famous mineral water in Serbia, Knjaz Milos. then, a visit to the Risovača cave, the habitat of an Ice Age man. Return to Belgrade.
What is included
Transport by bus or minibus, minivan/car (depending on the number of registered passengers)
Licensed guide services in Serbian/English throughout the trip
Travel organization costs
Other costs not listed in the program
- The final choice of hotel depends on current availability. The tour operator reserves the right to change the hotel due to availability but guarantees the same category, quality of service, and similar location of the accommodation unit.
- The tour operator reserves the right to change the travel plan due to unexpectedly slow traffic at international borders. These changes will not affect the basic route plan.
- It is the responsibility of travelers to familiarize themselves with the visa requirements of all countries to which they travel or are in transit.
- This program is applied by the general travel conditions of the agency VIVALDI GROUP, which organizes the trip.
Terms and method of payment
- Your reservation will be confirmed by email, usually within one to two business days.
- Prices are per person
- Possibility of payment:
1. through an account as a natural or legal person,
2. by debit or credit card as a natural or legal person
- Immediately after booking, you will receive a confirmation of receipt of the reservation by e-mail.
- Within one to two working days of booking, we will send you a booking confirmation by e-mail.
- The voucher will be sent to you by e-mail as soon as the details of your reservation are confirmed or after we receive your additional requests. We will provide you with all the detailed information about your trip on the Voucher.
- Simply print your voucher and bring it with a valid photo ID on the day of the trip and show the Voucher to your travel guide. Please note that the Voucher is your proof of purchase.
- Your reservation on the site does not guarantee travel confirmation. Your reservation on the site initiates the booking confirmation process. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail within one or two working days.
- Prices may vary depending on availability. We reserve the right to adjust prices without prior notice.
- Please see our General Travel Conditions before booking.