- Meet the Manasija Monastery, a jewel of Serbian medieval culture
- Explore the Resava Cave, an ice age portal
- Enjoy the charms of Lisine waterfall
- Visit the Ravanica Monastery – the endowment of Prince Lazar
#Tour code: S1009-1
Departure city: Belgrade
Tour type: History, Culture, Natural beauties
Manasija Monastery – Resava Cave – Lisine Waterfall – Ravanica Monastery
Belgrade-Manasija Monastery-Resavska Cave-Lisine Waterfall-Ravanica Monastery
Services: Ride, tickets, guide,
Departure from Belgrade. Drive from Belgrade to the monastery Manasija. Manasija Monastery is located in the gorge of the river Resava. The entire complex is known for its fortifications, especially the defensive part at the eastern end with 12 towers. Continuation of the journey to the cave Resava. The cave was created 45 million years ago. Inside there are numerous chambers, canals, galleries, pillars, stalactites, stalagmites, draperies, and stone waterfalls. Drive from the cave Resava to the waterfall Lisine. Lisine Waterfall is the largest waterfall in Serbia, over 20 meters high. Lunch break. After lunch, we continue to the Ravanica monastery, which was founded by the Serbian Prince Lazar in the 14th century. Drive back to Belgrade.
What is included
Transport by bus or minibus, minivan/car (depending on the number of registered passengers)
Licensed guide services in Serbian / English throughout the trip
Travel organization costs
Other costs not listed in the program
- The final choice of hotel depends on current availability. The tour operator reserves the right to change the hotel due to availability but guarantees the same category, quality of service, and similar location of the accommodation unit.
- The tour operator reserves the right to change the travel plan due to unexpectedly slow traffic at international borders. These changes will not affect the basic route plan.
- It is the responsibility of travelers to familiarize themselves with the visa requirements of all countries to which they travel or are in transit.
- This program is applied by the general travel conditions of the agency VIVALDI GROUP, which organizes the trip.
Terms and method of payment
- Your reservation will be confirmed by email, usually within one to two business days.
- Prices are per person
- Possibility of payment:
1. through an account as a natural or legal person,
2. by debit or credit card as a natural or legal person
- Immediately after booking, you will receive a confirmation of receipt of the reservation by e-mail.
- Within one to two working days of booking, we will send you a booking confirmation by e-mail.
- The voucher will be sent to you by e-mail as soon as the details of your reservation are confirmed or after we receive your additional requests. We will provide you with all the detailed information about your trip on the Voucher.
- Simply print your voucher and bring it with a valid photo ID on the day of the trip and show the Voucher to your travel guide. Please note that the Voucher is your proof of purchase.
- Your reservation on the site does not guarantee travel confirmation. Your reservation on the site initiates the booking confirmation process. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail within one or two working days.
- Prices may vary depending on availability. We reserve the right to adjust prices without prior notice.
- Please see our General Travel Conditions before booking.