- Explore Viminacium
- Sightseeing of the Golubac Fortress – the guardian of the Đerdap gorge
- Feel the traditional tastes of Eastern Serbia in the ethno complex Kapetan Mišin Breg
- Enjoy an unforgettable cruise through the Đerdap gorge
- Visit Kladovo, a city that preserves the blue Danube
- Find out all about Lepenski Vir, the “cradle of Europe”, a unique archeological site
- Visit the City of Smederevo, one of the largest medieval fortresses in Europe
# Tour code: S1001-2
Departure city: Belgrade
Tour type: History, Culture, Natural beauties
Eastern Serbia – Danube beauties
Belgrade - Viminacium - Golubac - Donji Milanovac - Kladovo
Services: tickets for Viminacium and Golubac Fortress, lunch, boat cruise, overnight in a 4 * hotel
Departure from Belgrade. Drive to Viminacium. Sightseeing of one of the most important Roman cities and military camps from the period from the 1st to the 6th of December in the area of Eastern Serbia. Continuation of the journey to the Golubac fortress from the 14th century. After visiting the fortress, have a lunch break in the ethno-complex Kapetan Mišin Breg, which is located in the heart of the Đerdap gorge. Continuation of the trip to Donji Milanovac. Boarding the ship and cruising Djerdap for about 1.5 to 2 hours through Mali and Veliki Kazan. After the cruise drive to Kladovo. Overnight in Kladovo.
which is located in the heart of the Djerdap gorge. Continuation of the trip to Donji Milanovac. Boarding the ship and cruising Djerdap for about 1.5 to 2 hours through Mali and Veliki Kazan. After the cruise drive to Kladovo. Overnight in Kladovo.
Kladovo - Lepenski Vir - Smederevo - Belgrade
Services: Breakfast at a 4 * hotel, ticket for Lepenski Vir and Smederevo Fortress
Sightseeing of Kladovo. Drive from Kladovo to Lepenski Vir, one of the largest and most important archeological sites of the Mesolithic and Neolithic. After visiting Lepenski Vir, continue the journey to Smederevo. Visit to Smederevo Fortress. Return to Belgrade.
What is included
Transport by bus or minibus, minivan/car (depending on the number of registered passengers)
Accommodation in a 4 * hotel in Kladovo, Bed and breakfast in a double room
Licensed guide services in Serbian / English throughout the trip
Lunch in the ethno-complex Captain Mišin Breg with traditional specialties
Travel organization costs
Other costs not listed in the program
- The final choice of hotel depends on current availability. The tour operator reserves the right to change the hotel due to availability but guarantees the same category, quality of service, and similar location of the accommodation unit.
- The tour operator reserves the right to change the travel plan due to unexpectedly slow traffic at international borders. These changes will not affect the basic route plan.
- It is the responsibility of travelers to familiarize themselves with the visa requirements of all countries to which they travel or are in transit.
- This program is applied by the general travel conditions of the agency VIVALDI GROUP, which organizes the trip.
Terms and method of payment
- Vaša rezervacija biće potvrđena putem mejla, obično u roku od jednog do dva radna dana.
- Cene su izražene po osobi
- Mogućnost plaćanja:
1. preko računa kao fizičko ili pravno lice,
2. debitnom ili kreditnom karticom kao fizičko ili pravno lice
- Immediately after booking, you will receive a confirmation of receipt of the reservation by e-mail.
- Within one to two working days of booking, we will send you a booking confirmation by e-mail.
- The voucher will be sent to you by e-mail as soon as the details of your reservation are confirmed or after we receive your additional requests. We will provide you with all the detailed information about your trip on the Voucher.
- Simply print your voucher and bring it with a valid photo ID on the day of the trip and show the Voucher to your travel guide. Please note that the Voucher is your proof of purchase.
- Your reservation on the site does not guarantee travel confirmation. Your reservation on the site initiates the booking confirmation process. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail within one or two working days.
- Prices may vary depending on availability. We reserve the right to adjust prices without prior notice.
- Please see our General Travel Conditions before booking.