- Meet Obedska bara – a world of rare and diverse biological species in one place
- Visit the village of Kupinovo – the place where one of the last Serbian knights, the Dragon Fire Wolf, was ruled
# Tour code: S1008-1
Departure city: Belgrade
Tour type: History, Natural beauties
Obedska bara and Kupinovo
Services: Driving, tickets
Departure from Belgrade. Drive to Obedska bara. The special nature reserve, Obedska Bara, is located in the southeastern part of Srem. It is recognizable by its fauna consisting of dozens of aquatic, wetland, forest, and Lebanese communities with the most interesting community of birds. Obedska bara is the oldest protected area in our country, and also one of the oldest natural assets in the world. It was placed under protection in 1874.
Continuation of the journey to the village of Kupinovo. Kupinovo is a village on the outskirts of Obedska Bara, created as a suburb of the medieval town-fortress Kupinika. It has been mentioned since 1388 as the city of Hungarian kings. Kupinik Fortress is categorized as an immovable cultural asset of exceptional importance and is under state protection. In the part of the legendary Dragon of the Fire Wolf, despot, warrior, ruler, the manifestation “Kupinik – Days of Dragons” is being held in Kupinovo.
Continuation of the journey to the ethno house Aksentijev kućerak. Return to Belgrade.
What is included
Transport by bus or minibus, minivan/car (depending on the number of registered passengers)
Ticket for the special nature reserve Obedska Bara, ethno house Kupinovo and Aksentijev kućerak
Licensed guide services in Serbian / English throughout the trip
Travel organization costs
Other costs not listed in the program
- The final choice of hotel depends on current availability. The tour operator reserves the right to change the hotel due to availability but guarantees the same category, quality of service, and similar location of the accommodation unit.
- The tour operator reserves the right to change the travel plan due to unexpectedly slow traffic at international borders. These changes will not affect the basic route plan.
- It is the responsibility of travelers to familiarize themselves with the visa requirements of all countries to which they travel or are in transit.
- This program is applied by the general travel conditions of the agency VIVALDI GROUP, which organizes the trip.
Terms and method of payment
- Your reservation will be confirmed by email, usually within one to two business days.
- Prices are per person
- Possibility of payment:
1. through an account as a natural or legal person,
2. by debit or credit card as a natural or legal person
- Immediately after booking, you will receive a confirmation of receipt of the reservation by e-mail.
- Within one to two working days of booking, we will send you a booking confirmation by e-mail.
- The voucher will be sent to you by e-mail as soon as the details of your reservation are confirmed or after we receive your additional requests. We will provide you with all the detailed information about your trip on the Voucher.
- Simply print your voucher and bring it with a valid photo ID on the day of the trip and show the Voucher to your travel guide. Please note that the Voucher is your proof of purchase.
- Your reservation on the site does not guarantee travel confirmation. Your reservation on the site initiates the booking confirmation process. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail within one or two working days.
- Prices may vary depending on availability. We reserve the right to adjust prices without prior notice.
- Please see our General Travel Conditions before booking.