- Find out all about the Felix Romuliana Imperial Roman Palace
- Visit the magnificent mountain Rtanj, the most mysterious place in Europe and the world’s largest pyramid
- Meet Nis, one of the oldest cities in the Balkans known as the “Gateway” of East and West
- Explore the mystical Devil’s Town
- Enjoy the magical Prolom spa
# Tour code: S1004-2
Departure city: Belgrade
Tour type: History, Culture, Natural beauties
Southern Serbia: Gamzigrad, Rtanj, Nis, Prolom Spa, Devil’s Town
Services: Ride, tickets, guide, overnight
Driving from Belgrade to Gamzigrad / Felix Romuliana. Archaeological site of Felix Romuliana, ancient Roman imperial palace. It was the residence of the Roman emperor Galerius. Continuation of the journey to the mountain Rtanj. Natural asset Special reserve “Rtanj” is a protected area of international and national, exceptional importance of the first category. Lunch break. Continuation of the trip to Nis. Accommodation in a hotel. Overnight.
Nis - Devil's Town - Prolom Spa - Belgrade
Services: Breakfast, ride, tickets, sightseeing Nis.
Nis-city tour: fortress with remains from the Roman, Byzantine, Turkish and Yugoslav periods; Liberator Square; a 19th and 20th century pedestrian zone with shops and workshops; a sculpture by the writer Stevan Sremnac at the beginning of the Bakarda alley; They want a tower; Tobacco factory; A museum on the site of a fascist concentration camp during World War II; the Roman archeological site of Mediana. Mediana is a luxurious suburb of ancient Naissus, built in the period from the 3rd to the 4th century. At this archeological site, the remains of the villas of rich citizens have been preserved, as well as the remains of a craft center, a water tower, a bathroom … Continuation of the journey to the Devil’s Town. The Devil’s Town is a set of earthen huts or towers with stone caps (blocks, andesitic piles) on top of them. There are more than two hundred of them, they are from two to fifteen meters high, and from half to three meters wide. Devil’s Town is a rare natural phenomenon located on Radan Mountain in the area of the village of Djake, near Kursumlija. This geomorphological phenomenon is unique in Serbia and very rare in the world. continuation of the road to Prolom spa. Leisure. Return to Belgrade.
What is included
Transport by bus or minibus, minivan/car (depending on the number of registered passengers)
Accommodation in a 3 * or 4 * hotel in Nis. Bed and breakfast in a double room.
Licensed guide services in Serbian / English throughout the trip.
Travel organization costs
Other costs not listed in the program
Lunch and dinner
- The final choice of hotel depends on current availability. The tour operator reserves the right to change the hotel due to availability but guarantees the same category, quality of service, and similar location of the accommodation unit.
- The tour operator reserves the right to change the travel plan due to unexpectedly slow traffic at international borders. These changes will not affect the basic route plan.
- It is the responsibility of travelers to familiarize themselves with the visa requirements of all countries to which they travel or are in transit.
- This program is applied by the general travel conditions of the agency VIVALDI GROUP, which organizes the trip.
Terms and method of payment
- Your reservation will be confirmed by email, usually within one to two business days.
- Prices are per person
- Possibility of payment:
1. through an account as a natural or legal person,
2. by debit or credit card as a natural or legal person
- Immediately after booking, you will receive a confirmation of receipt of the reservation by e-mail.
- Within one to two working days of booking, we will send you a booking confirmation by e-mail.
- The voucher will be sent to you by e-mail as soon as the details of your reservation are confirmed or after we receive your additional requests. We will provide you with all the detailed information about your trip on the Voucher.
- Simply print your voucher and bring it with a valid photo ID on the day of the trip and show the Voucher to your travel guide. Please note that the Voucher is your proof of purchase.
- Your reservation on the site does not guarantee travel confirmation. Your reservation on the site initiates the booking confirmation process. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail within one or two working days.
- Prices may vary depending on availability. We reserve the right to adjust prices without prior notice.
- Please see our General Travel Conditions before booking.