- Experience the unforgettable adventure of rafting on the Ibar
- Enjoy the natural beauty of Kopaonik
- Find out all about Maglič Fortress
#Tour code: S1006-2
Departure city: Belgrade
Tour type: Adventure, Natural beauty
Kopaonik and two-day rafting on the river Ibar
Services: Ride, rafting equipment, breakfast, and overnight.
Departure from Belgrade to Ućša. Preparing for Ibra rafting. Descent lasting from 2-2.5 hours to Polumir. This route passes Buk Grmčić – the most interesting rapids and one of the most exciting rapids in the entire course of the river Ibar. After rafting, break for rest and lunch.
Continuation of the road to Kopaonik. Overnight on Kopaonik.
Services: Doručak, riding, rafting.
Drive to Polumir. Preparation for the second part of Ibra rafting lasting 2-2.5 hours. This part of the Ibar is with more moderate rapids. It is ideal for relaxing on the water, without big and exciting noises. The end of the section provides an unforgettable view of the medieval town of Maglic with the possibility of touring the city. At the foot of Maglič, there is a beautiful sandy beach and a swimming pool visited by great lovers of the Ibar. After rafting rest and lunch break. Return to Belgrade.
What is included
Transport by bus or minibus, minivan/car (depending on the number of registered passengers)
Accommodation in a double room in Apart Hotel Zoned **** on Kopaonik on a bed/breakfast basis
Licensed guide services in Serbian / English throughout the trip
Two-day rafting on the river Ibar
Travel organization costs
Lunch and dinner
Other costs not listed in the program
- The final choice of hotel depends on current availability. The tour operator reserves the right to change the hotel due to availability but guarantees the same category, quality of service, and similar location of the accommodation unit.
- The tour operator reserves the right to change the travel plan due to unexpectedly slow traffic at international borders. These changes will not affect the basic route plan.
- It is the responsibility of travelers to familiarize themselves with the visa requirements of all countries to which they travel or are in transit.
- This program is applied by the general travel conditions of the agency VIVALDI GROUP, which organizes the trip.
Terms and method of payment
- Your reservation will be confirmed by email, usually within one to two business days.
- Prices are per person
- Possibility of payment:
1. through an account as a natural or legal person,
2. by debit or credit card as a natural or legal person
- Immediately after booking, you will receive a confirmation of receipt of the reservation by e-mail.
- Within one to two working days of booking, we will send you a booking confirmation by e-mail.
- The voucher will be sent to you by e-mail as soon as the details of your reservation are confirmed or after we receive your additional requests. We will provide you with all the detailed information about your trip on the Voucher.
- Simply print your voucher and bring it with a valid photo ID on the day of the trip and show the Voucher to your travel guide. Please note that the Voucher is your proof of purchase.
- Your reservation on the site does not guarantee travel confirmation. Your reservation on the site initiates the booking confirmation process. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail within one or two working days.
- Prices may vary depending on availability. We reserve the right to adjust prices without prior notice.
- Please see our General Travel Conditions before booking.